Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Year of Gratitude - Day Two Hundred Eighty-nine

Day 289 - Commitments to Activity
I had an interview today for a job I want; the conversation was done via Skype, to gap the distance between their office in Southern California and my home in Portland.  Of the first four questions, three of them were around e-learning - my weakest skill - and I felt as if I were on the defensive for the rest of the interview.  It was so completely disappointing, I felt as if I had handed this opportunity to the next person in line.  
I was glad to have begun the day with the Breakfast Club meeting and coffee with another networker, and more for the rest of the week.  It’s good to have commitments already on the books to keep me moving along.  I’m sure I would hole up in a cave if I didn’t have other things to do.  As it is, I expect to have a busy week, which will take my mind off this less-than-stellar performance.



No comments:

Post a Comment