Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Year of Gratitude - Day Three Hundred Six


Day 306 - Home Cooked Meals & Hot Tubs
I’m starting to get antsy.  With the drive to California coming up, I am anxious to start packing the car, concerned that I won’t be able to fit everything I want to take into it.  I can’t pack it up yet, though - I don’t leave for another four days.  (I have packed one bag, though, just to calm myself a bit.)
I was invited to dinner by some of my closest friends, Blaine and Dan, as something of a send-off.  The meal was fantastic, and Blaine and I sat in the hot tub later in the evening.  I can’t think of a nicer way to spend some time with friends like this.  I feel so fortunate.
I am reminded that the joys of life usually come through the simple gestures of good people.  Blaine and Dan are definitely good people, and I love them dearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment