Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Year of Gratitude - Day One Hundred Twenty

Day 120 - Poise
I had a networking lunch today, so Mom took Lizzie out; they had a good time, as did I.  The lunch was pleasant, the company fun, and you never know what new opportunities these lunch meetings will bring.
I took Lizzie with me to my networking mixer in the evening, and introduced her to many of the people I have come to know through the “Beers” executive group I meet with weekly.  She was very well received by everyone, and she seemed as comfortable with them as if she did this sort of thing every day.  She is poised, charming, attractive... I would love to take credit for it all, but I can’t.  I’m sure her mom has had a lot to do with it; though it is her brilliant character that shines through - something that has developed almost in spite of her parents.  I couldn’t have been more proud.
My heart is full tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment