Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Year of Gratitude - Day One Hundred Thirty

Day 130 - Mixing With Happy People
I had a chance to sit down over coffee with Ananda, a friend from one of my job seekers networking groups.  He is one of the most positive people I know, and I noticed in the hour we spent together how his attitude seems to sink into me like a good lotion.  I felt better for having spent the time with him talking about his new job and how well things have been going for him.
I realized, of course, the power in spending time with happy people.  It makes me feel better and changes my own outlook on life.  I think about my friends who consistently invite me to gatherings, or send me thoughtful notes.  
I’m grateful for the happy people in my world - you make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment