Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Year of Gratitude - Day Two Hundred Seventy-three

Day 273 - Something to Look Forward To
I have a couple interviews coming up - two jobs I think I could really enjoy, that would use my interests and talents, and through which advancement might be possible.  They both are exciting for different reasons, and while I’ve been through this so many times before, I can’t help but look forward to the interviews and fantasize about landing one of them (or both of them).
They give me something to look forward to.  My view has been so bleak for so long that it’s nice to have a goal - an ideal - to strive for.  And as I’ve prepared for these conversations, I’m reminded that there are certain things within my control, and that I still have choices.  These choices may end up having nothing to do with either of these jobs, and that’s OK, too.
It’s nice to have something to anticipate.

No comments:

Post a Comment