Monday, March 5, 2012

A Year of Gratitude - Day Two Hundred Fifty-eight

Day 258 - Phone Screens
I had the day off today with nothing of any importance on the agenda.  I did my regular daily job search, sending what messages I could in the morning.  I thought about going to the gym, but didn’t make it - I have to admit it just isn’t as high on the priority list at the moment.
I found myself thinking about the phone interviews I had last week, and the one that’s coming up in a couple days.  It’s a good thing companies perform screening interviews over the phone, since in a period of less than one week, I will have interviewed for positions in Seattle, Tucson, Portland, and Lake Tahoe.  There is no way I could have visited them all in person.
I’m happy to see this recent flurry of activity; it offers a new glimmer of hope in an otherwise darkening sky.  


No comments:

Post a Comment