Monday, January 30, 2012

A Year of Gratitude - Day Two Hundred Thirty

Day 230 - Busy Saturdays
Sometimes the weekend is best spent lounging, reading, and otherwise being lazy.  This was not one of those Saturdays.  Today, I was glad to be busy.
I haven’t been as diligent about my workouts as I should be, so I decided not to take the day off, and went again today.  I had a productive hour there, and was happy for it.  I spent the bulk of the day afterward at Aquila Glass School, working on a business development project, and then sat at the torch for awhile to practice my implosions.  I’m not that good at it yet, but I’m getting better.  I’m thinking maybe the word “artist” isn’t such a stretch....  Soon, though, I’m actually going to have to ask someone to teach me what I’m doing.
I am grateful to have activities that help me to keep my mind focused.


No comments:

Post a Comment