Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Year of Gratitude - Day Two Hundred Seven

Day 207 - Projects
Today, I am grateful for projects that keep me busy and my mind off of things I cannot control.  I still haven’t heard from the hotel in Bellevue, which does not bode well.  I was happy to have a bit more time at the glass studio where I made a whole bunch of chandelier beads.  In fact, I’ve started putting a few pieces on the chandelier to see how it will look, and I’m quite pleased.  I think this is going to turn out well.  
I also had to pack up my things and start a bit of cleaning up at Denny’s - tonight is the last night of cat sitting.  It has been a nice break to be on my own for awhile - a fantasy of being self-sufficient - and I look forward to having my own place (hopefully soon).
Until then, I’ll stay as busy as I can.  One day at a time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment