Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Year of Gratitude - Day One Hundred Forty-seven

Day 147 - Diversions
I had a brief visit with some friends from out of town, and I enjoyed it immensely.  They were only here for a couple days, so I had but one chance to get together.  Great people.
Later, I went to my Monday networking meeting and shared a couple hours with fellow job seekers, some of whom are becoming real friends.  I enjoyed the presentation given, and felt that it was time well spent.
Then Mom and I went to the glass school’s annual Macaroni & Cheese night - taking Mom’s famous Mac&Cheese, naturally, and had a nice time there, too.  
It is fun - and healthy - to have occasional diversions - friends who make me smile, something different to do.  Everyone needs to smile from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment