Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Year of Gratitude - Day One Hundred Forty-eight

Day 148 - Developing Reputations
I have been working for some time now to get the word out that I’m interested and available to speak to groups about Interviewing Skills, and it appears that ever since I began moderating a job seekers group almost a month ago, the opportunities have begun to appear.
I spoke at the Hillsboro Job Seekers Network today, and had a wonderful time.  Sure, technical things didn’t start out right, but it all worked out well in the end.  I received some kind feedback, and they have asked me to come back in December or January.  I may even get some work from it.  We’ll see.
I am grateful to have the opportunity to develop a positive reputation.  I try to give as much as I can afford; I do what I love, and trust the money will come someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment