Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Year of Gratitude - Day One Hundred Fifty-nine

Day 159 - Reminders
Today was rather usual.  I went to a job finders support meeting, and then offered some free resume coaching to a potential client.  There wasn’t anything else at all exciting (except the 30 seconds when I thought I had left my briefcase - with laptop inside - in the library, forgetting I had put it in my trunk for the coaching session; that was a long 30 seconds).
As the day closed, I was grateful for the reminder that I’m doing what I love to do - helping people in their careers.  Every time I talk to people about what I do, or offer coaching services (paid or not), I am reminded of why I love what I do.  To see the understanding brighten a face is all the motivation I need to keep doing what I do.
And so I keep doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment