Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Year of Gratitude - Day Sixty-five

Day 65 - New Day
I didn’t accomplish much on Day 65.  I made some good contacts, had some nice conversations, and took advantage of a dinner special at Hamburger Mary’s that gave me a sizable meal for only $7.  (Maybe too sizable... off to the gym I go....)  I’d say that was a good day.
After last week, it’s good to know I have a new week ahead of me.  Today begins several days of new possibilities, and I want to focus on what can happen, not what hasn’t.  It will be relatively busy, but not out of hand.  At least it isn’t set up to be, but a lot can happen in a week.
I’m grateful for a new day in which I can begin a new process, a new train of thought, a new path.  Wish me luck... or maybe Bon Voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment