Monday, October 8, 2012

A Year of Gratitude: Day Three Hundred Forty-nine



Day 349 – Trade-offs

I had a new stove delivered today.  Well, it isn’t new – it’s used, but in good condition.  It isn’t as advanced and fancy as the one that I had before, but at least this one works.  It’s a bottom-broiler, too – with the tiniest (and dirtiest) broiler pan I’ve ever seen on a full size stove, so I guess I won’t be using it.  Thank goodness I have a Weber grill!

But this stove works!  It may not have the size and features I prefer, and it’s certainly not fancy, but that’s OK.  I could complain and get something better, but I’d have to wait even longer for it.  With this one, I can now bake larger quantities and have leftovers for lunch.  I’m looking forward to moussaka, and macaroni & cheese, and a number of other things…. 

I guess I need to go to the market now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment