Monday, October 8, 2012

A Year of Gratitude: Day Three Hundred Forty-seven



Day 347 – Walking Paths

My co-worker, Ian, told me about a bike/walking path though the area where I can take a walk during my lunch break.  I used to walk at lunchtime regularly when I worked in hotels, and I like what I see here.  You can go under the various streets in this commercial area and never need a crosswalk except to and from the building.  The weather has been cooperative, so it looks like I’ll be able to get out of the office regularly (schedule permitting, of course) for some mental relaxation.  And you never know who you might meet on a stroll. 

Of course, I don’t stroll.  I almost power walk.  But that’s OK – I’ll be interested in people watching, too. 

It’s nice to explore the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment