Monday, October 8, 2012

A Year of Gratitude: Day Three Hundred Thirty-three



Day 333 – Settling In

I found a small house for rent that appears to be a good fit for me.  I’ll have to get rid of a lot of stuff to fit into this one-bedroom bungalow, which was my intention anyway.  It would be nice to have a place that doesn’t share walls, floors or ceilings (though I realize that’s no guarantee of quiet).  Still, I can see myself here.  I have craved having my own space – something I haven’t had for over three years – and although this one is at the top of my budget, I think I could be happy here.  Now, if I can get the landlord to promise me one of the garages, I’ll be set.

I just hope I’ll be settling in here, and not settling on the first thing that comes along.  Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment