Monday, October 8, 2012

A Year of Gratitude: Day Three Hundred Thirty-seven



Day 337 – Commitment

I signed a year lease on a cute little house in Long Beach.  I won’t have a garage to start – it won’t be available for up to 60 days, but the landlord feels confident the one that is vacating will do so before then; he just can’t guarantee it.  I won’t be able to move in right away – my belongings won’t arrive until the weekend – but I’ve committed myself to being here for the next year.  I trust that this is the “right” place too – everything worked out fairly easily – though I don’t know this neighborhood very well.  It’s not as nice as where I used to live, but I couldn’t get into my last building (no vacancy), so I’m jumping in.  We’ll see how this goes, but I’m hopeful.  And it’s in my budget!


No comments:

Post a Comment