Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Year of Gratitude - Day Forty-five

Day 45 - Hope
I had a so-so day today - one rejection notice about a job, and two phone interviews, one of which I thought went pretty well.  But it was an otherwise “less than” of a day.  The one thing that made it good was the weather.
What I come away with from this day is the continued hope for a better future.  Frankly, I don’t see anything coming down the pike to suggest things will get better anytime soon - no evidence of improvement even remotely possible.  But I hold onto the hope that something is coming, “around the corner, or whistling down the river.  Come on, deliver to me!”
I am hanging on by the skin of my teeth to the dreams that keep me going.  I may not have much, but I still have hope.  It’s enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment