Monday, December 5, 2011

A Year of Gratitude - Day One Hundred Seventy-five

Day 175 - Smooth Sailing
Sometimes things work out well.  Sometimes the traffic is easy and you get all green lights at the intersections.  Today was such a day - literally.
I got my chores done (well... most of them, anyway) and went to the glass school to make a few more drops for the chandelier.  I worked for about two hours and made five; I think they all may turn out (we’ll see if any crack when they’re annealed).  
On my way home, the traffic on I-5 was horrendous on the northbound side, but I was headed south and never once had to slow down.  I can’t remember the last time that happened.  Then, once i exited the freeway, I hit almost every light green.  I had to stop by the store for one item, and actually chose the fastest checkout lane (usually whichever lane I choose becomes the slowest as soon as I step into it).  I couldn’t believe the ease at which I moved.
What a relief.  I thank the universe for giving me an easy day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment