Friday, February 10, 2012

A Year of Gratitude - Day Two Hundred Forty-two

Day 242 - Shot In the Arm
Today wasn’t bad.  I gave another pro-bono coaching session (at a Starbucks), which went well enough that he implemented my suggestions before the end of the day - that felt pretty good.  I also had dinner with a dear friend and colleague.  
Joel is a great businessman and friend.  One of his goals in any interaction is to leave the other person better than when they started.  This was certainly the case tonight.  I felt just a little less insane, a little more grounded.  It was the “shot in the arm” I needed to get me through one more day.  And he introduced me to a fantastic, inexpensive vegan restaurant not far from home (no, I’m not vegan, but this food was wonderful!).  Would that more people were like this....
Thanks, Joel.

No comments:

Post a Comment