Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Year of Gratitude - Day Ninety-four

Day 94 - One More Chance
I had a really good interview today.
At least I think it went well.  It’s a good job with a good company of good people making a good product.  In fact, every one of those things might be great!  I don’t know yet.
I’m having a tough time getting excited - not because it’s not exciting to have interviewed there, but rather because I don’t want to get my hopes up too high in case it doesn’t come through.  
Then the thought comes into my head to celebrate as if it is already real.  Visualize what this success would look like.  Feel how it would feel to be working there.  Make it real in my head so it will become real in my existence.
Ummm... I haven’t been very good at that in the past, so I hope the universe will help me along with this one.
I need this job.  I’m grateful for one more chance at getting it.  ...I don’t mean for that to sound like this is my last chance, just another chance at a good job.  I’m not asking for much.  And I’m grateful for what comes my way.


I'm also grateful to my friend Ellen.  She is amazing in her ability to encourage and validate; she is fun to talk to and be with.  We laugh a lot.  She has great stories to tell.  She is a wonderful friend.  She treated me to dinner, and I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment