Friday, September 21, 2012

A Year of Gratitude: Day Three Hundred Twenty-five



Day 325 – Financial Advice

I trust my financial advisor.  Roberto has been willing to offer advice and ask questions even though I had no income to manage.  He has been supportive in my “worst of times.”  We had a conversation today about what I can look forward to, and discuss “next steps.”

The idea that I will soon be saving money is less important than the fact that I have a knowledgeable friend who will help me regardless of whether he’ll get paid for his advice.  He and his business partner are clearly interested in my success for my sake as much, or more, than for their own.  I am grateful for friends like this. 

It’s nice to be able to discuss what to do with an income again.

No comments:

Post a Comment